Your project in safe Hands
Local Authority and Government Contracts
Our contract management abilities extend to supporting local authorities and regional government contracts.
Ixion has already delivered contracts for: Department for Work and Pensions, Skills Funding Agency, Ministry of Justice, National Health Trust, Veterans Support, New Enterprise Awards, Local Economic Partnerships.
Our service includes:
- Skills planning to support local community business
- Growth support for existing businesses
- Section 106 agreement stakeholder and project management
- Structured intelligent support for start-ups
- A proven track record in community based enterprise development initiatives
- Business incubator and skills support for enterprise and SMEs
- Leverage of SFA funding to increase enterprise/skills budgets of councils
- Provision of skills training e.g. construction pop-up training centres.
- Pre-employment and unemployment skills centres.
- Academic research programmes (ARU)
Ixion is well placed to consolidate and expand upon existing services to provide a unique suite of products to support local councils, local enterprise partnerships and FE colleges. The increasing devolution of business support services to regional authorities means there are significant opportunities to help councils with enterprise start-ups and growth agendas.
Drawing on previous success of Ixion in running the Business Link, NEA, LEP and other contracts we offer a comprehensive contract management service.
Areas of expertise include:
- Supply Chain Projects
- Department for Work and Pensions & Job Centre Contracts (DWP & JCP)
- Local Councils
- Skills Funding Agency (SFA)
- European Social Fund Projects (ESF)
- EU Innovation Grant Application (Horizon 2020)
- Business LInk & UKTI East of England contracts & Regional Growth Fund-Durham (BIS)
- Offender Rehabilitation (MoJ)
- Veteran Support (NHS)
Ixion's Supply Chain Management Framework
The Supply Chain Management Framework has been developed using Merlin Principles to support Ixion to procure and maintain excellent and positive relationships with subcontractors in a creative and innovative way ensuring maximum flexibility. In as much as the Merlin Standard has been designed to recognise and promote sustainable excellence and partnership working within supply chains and provide guidance to those seeking to achieve it, Ixion has implemented its Supply Chain Management Framework to ensure it aligns to the four integrated and fundamental Merlin principles; Supply Chain Design, Commitment, Conduct and Review.
You can read a full copy of the framework here
Partner with Ixion
If you are interested in partnering with Ixion please download this handbook.
Register your interest to partner with Ixion