Local Authority and Government Contracts
Our contract management abilities extend to supporting local authorities and regional government contracts. Ixion has already delivered contracts for: Department for Work and Pensions, Ministry of Justice, National Health Trust, Veterans Support, New Enterprise Awards, Local Economic Partnerships.
Our service includes:
- Skills planning to support local community business
- Growth support for existing businesses
- Section 106 agreement stakeholder and project management
- Structured intelligent support for start-ups
- A proven track record in community based enterprise development initiatives
- Business incubator and skills support for enterprise and SMEs
- Leverage of SFA funding to increase enterprise/skills budgets of councils
- Provision of skills training e.g. construction pop-up training centres.
- Pre-employment and unemployment skills centres.
- Academic research programmes (ARU)
Ixion is well placed to consolidate and expand upon existing services to provide a unique suite of products to support local councils, local enterprise partnerships and FE colleges. The increasing devolution of business support services to regional authorities means there are significant opportunities to help councils with enterprise start-ups and growth agendas.