New Enterprise Allowance
Dream of owning your own business, becoming self-employed, being your own boss?
Already self-employed but looking to grow?
NEA (2) is co-financed by the Department for Work & Pensions in partnership with the European Union Social Fund.
Ixion, part of Shaw Trust is the biggest single organisation in the UK in the DWP/JCP NEA programme. Ixion has won 3 contracts to deliver the New Enterprise Allowance (2) in; London (South/East) , London West/North and South East England.
- A valid business idea or an existing self-employed business
- Over 18 and resident in the UK
- Claiming Job Seeker's Allowance, Employment and Support Allowance, Income Support or Universal Credit
- Energy, drive and ambition.
Watch Anthony's story
Become your own boss:
- Speak to your JCP Work Coach about the NEA programme and your eligibility
- Attend a half day workshop to find out if self-employment is for you
- Develop your business idea with the support and guidance of an experienced Business Mentor (includes advice on action planning, budgeting and cash-flow forecasting)
- Get your business plan approved
- Start trading and grow your business
Speak to your job coach or contact the NEA programme directly on 0845 200 1057 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to talk through the support available.
The NEA programme has helped turn 1,200 business dreams into reality.
Volunteer on the programme
We are looking for Volunteer Business Mentors in London, Beds, Herts, Essex & Kent contact email@example.com for more information.
Delivered by Ixion part of Shaw Trust
For more information about Shaw Trust visit www.shaw-trust.org.uk