Develop your enterprise
Ixion's Develop Your Enterprise e-learning Course is delivered by Ixion aimed at people who are looking to set up on their own in business.
It covers the essential knowledge required by an entrepreneur thinking about starting up and we will teach you how to write a business plan and provide the skills needed in order to be able to pitch the plan to potential investors or sources of finance.
On-line business start-up course:
In your own time, through assignments, watching video content and interactive presentations you will through important skills required for business success:
- Business planning / writing a business plan
- Market research
- Marketing & finding customers
- Forecasting & cash flow
- Book-keeping & financial control
What do I need, to sign up for the course?
You don't need qualifications but you do need a well-developed business idea that you have thought through beforehand. Remember this is our entry level course so if you've been trading before or already have a business up and running then you might want to check out our Advanced Business Course.
What do I get?
- You will gain access to a single Develop your Enterprise Course on our e-learning platform.
- Monthly telephone/web conference with our Business advisor for the first six months.
- Advice you may need to make a submission to a bank for finance.
Develop your Enterprise is available online nationally (to UK residents only).
Our Develop your Enterprise course is accredited; with a selection of units taken from the BTEC Level 2 Enterprise & Entrepreneurship qualification and the Work skills qualification, both accredited by Edexcel.
On completion of the course, you will receive 2 certificates for the following units:
- The marketing plan
- Preparing and pitching your business plan
- Creating a vision for your business
Develop your Enterprise Course cost:
- Cost of the online course (over 100 hours of guided learning): £275
For more information regarding DYE:
Contact us for full terms & conditions
Call: 0844 248 0515