Countryside Launch New Apprenticeship Scheme For Trainee Managers
If you are:
- A Team Worker
- A Good Communicator
- Interested in a career in the Construction Industry
...then now’s the time to make the move to Countryside.
Exciting new Apprenticeship Opportunities with one of the UK’s leading House Builders
Countryside Properties plc is launching a Trainee Management Scheme in January 2017 to support the development of its specialist workforce for the future.
Could you be one of the first people to take part in this exciting new initiative? We are looking for the first group of young people who want to develop their future careers in the construction industry.
There are 9 job roles available covering the following specialisms:
Job Roles: Construction Management, Surveying or Technical
Company Name: Countryside Properties plc
Location: Brentwood, Essex, London and Sevenoakes, Kent
Start Date: 09/01/17
Starting Salary: £18,000 per year
Closing date for applications: 31st October 2017
Minimum age requirement: 18
To apply for one of the apprenticeships available, prospective candidates should send covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information visit www.countryside-properties.com/about-us/careers.
About Countryside Properties plc
Countryside is a leading UK house builder specialising in place making and urban regeneration.
We believe place making is more than geography. It is both a practice and a philosophy. A place to us is as much about the feeling people experience in our homes, as it is the physical buildings. We recognise that choosing a place to live is just as much an emotional decision as a financial one.
- We fulfil people’s need for a sense of belonging and being ‘at home’ with where they live
- We provide a common vision for the future of the community
- We bring a renewed sense of identity to the surrounding area
- Our legacy comes from the positive experiences our places make possible
- We deliver enduring value for all
The Trainee Management Scheme
We are looking to recruit Apprentices to work in a Trainee Assistant Manager capacity on specific projects and provide day-to-day co-ordination and programme support to Managers and Directors.
Your apprenticeship will give you the opportunity from which to develop a range of specialist skills to become a Manager in either Construction Management, Surveying or Technical Project Management leading to a progression path in management which will take you as far as you want to progress to.
With a starting salary of £18,000 you will have the opportunity to progress your career with us upon the successful completion of your apprenticeship.
Ideally A*-C in Maths and English however if you don’t have these we will support you to achieve them on your programme. We would always prefer to employ the right person and then train them on the job.
Full valid UK driving licence desirable or a willingness to work towards this.
Personal Skills and Qualities
- Passionate and enthusiastic to learn
- Looking for opportunities to progress a career in the construction business
- Good communication skills
- Will support Countryside to be the best it can be
- Takes ownership for their work
- Works at pace whilst maintaining high standards
- Copes and thrives under pressure
- Professional behaviour at all times
- Customer focused
These roles are likely to be suitable for individuals who:
- Have evidence of work experience, including volunteering, within the sector.
- Have an interest in designing or building things.
- Have good literacy, Numeracy and ICT skills.
- Have the ability to design ideas and plan clearly.
For more information about Countryside visit www.countryside-properties.com
For more information about careers in Construction visit www.goconstruct.org