Apprenticeships for employers
Give a young person a chance
Take on a apprentice and invest in your future workforce
Apprentices are a cost-effective solution to your recruitment needs. We’ll help you recruit, then ensure that your new staff develop the skills they need to become effective contributors to your businesses workforce.
Cut your recruitment costs
Invest in your future
More and more businesses are appreciating the advantages that apprentices bring. Why? Because an apprentice will address employers’ skills gaps, provide increased motivation to your businesses workforce and ultimately improve productivity and competitiveness.
- Money - You will not incur any costs financially, in terms of advertising or using a recruitment agency. We will place your vacancy free of charge to ensure the most suitable people apply for your position.
- Time - We’ll qualify candidates beforehand and determine their suitability for the position advertised. We will pre-select potential apprentices to ensure the apprentice is ready for you to interview.
- Support - You will not be alone during this process. During the life span of the Apprenticeship, Ixion will continue to work with the apprentice. We’ll frequently meet with the employee to offer support and review their progress.
Gaining the business skills they need
Apprenticeships and Higher Apprenticeships are an excellent way of gaining qualifications and workplace experiences for young people. Young Apprentices earn while they learn, experience a wide range of opportunities and build relationships in the industry sector in which they wish to progress. We provide our apprentices all the learner support they need along their journey. We have compiled a list of frequently asked questions.
We offer specialist Apprenticeship programmes in:
- Construction Skills
- Logistics Skills Training
- Health and Social Care Training
- Retail Skills Training
- Creative and Digital
- Security Skills Training
Apprenticeships for all businesses and organisations:
- Business administration
- Creative and digital
- Health and Social
- Customer service
- Team leading
Alternatively if you're interested in another method of recruitment or training, take a look at Traineeships.
To find out how we can help you:
Phone: 0844 248 0515