EU funding for innovation & research
EU (Horizon 2020) Funding Sources:
The Ixion team will rapidly identify the most suitable funding initiatives for you from the plethora available, based upon your specific situation and requirements.
Our teams operate completely independently so we will always identify the best options for you, and you alone.
A small summary of available funding sources include:-
- Innovation Vouchers: A £5k feasibility grant to work with a new external organisation that can help you with your innovation journey.
- TSB SMART: Grants from £25k to £250k available for any SME.
- TSB Collaborative: Themed funding calls which are usually much larger and more ambitious.
- SBRI: The Small Business Research Initiative (SBRI) is a well established process to connect public sector challenges with innovative ideas from industry,
- Horizon 2020: More than simply a replacement for FP7, Horizon 2020 formally started on the 1st January 2014 and will run until 2020. With a budget of over €70 billion, Horizon 2020 is now the largest research and innovation fund in the world.
- The SME Instrument: A 3 stage process to help innovative, ambitious SMEs take their ideas successfully to market.
- Stage 1: €50k to tackle technical or market feasibility
- Stage 2: Up to €2.5million to develop and commercialise the solution.
- Stage3: Support to access further investment and commercialisation finance.
- Collaborative projects: Up to €30 million of thematic grant per project to tackle major European challenges and create major impact for Europe. Usually collaborative, involving three organisations from three different member states.
- Eureka Eurostars: Grants typically up to €2m. Specifically designed for ambitious, innovative and research capable SMEs to help them increase their competitive advantage through innovation
To find out how we can help you:
Phone: 0844 248 0515