We have a successful track record in running pre-employment courses both for governmental department such as the DWP and for larger employers seeking to reduce recruitment costs whilst hiring talent from within local communities.
Our services include:
- Assessment days for the testing and assessment of potential candidates
- CV Hut: web service where candidates can upload CVs and from where employers can recruit
- Pre-employment short courses for the unemployed- we enable learners to achieve a level 1 qualifications that give them the skills required to gain employment.
- Recruitment, while they are learning we will assess candidates and help you to recruit once they have learnt some basics skills.
- Traineeships - work placement programmes where candidates gain valuable work experience while attaining a vocational qualification.
The government has recently announced the lifting of the 16 hours rule concerning work experience placement meaning that JSA claimants can continue to claim whilst doing pre-employment training.
Pre-Employment programme afford employers the chance to contribute to society and represent a significant opportunity for Corporate Social Responsibility Goals to be met. Many young people cite lack of experience as the greatest barrier to their securing work.
We make sure that we look after the learning needs of the pre-employment or traineeships candidates leaving you get on with the running of your business.